A gathering place for Vindictus players of any region or server to get together and discuss the game.

NA/EU - Predicted Update Timeline

Shippuu
    Forum Coder
    Server :
    • NA East

IGN : Shippuu

NA/EU - Predicted Update Timeline

Post by Shippuu on Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:56 am

I just wanted to post this as I notice a lot of questions about when Delia will be out, when will we get X, and so on. Alternatively, there are the pessimistic people who always say "We won't get that for another year or two." about everything.

This is intended to be a personal prediction of the dates of upcoming updates based on historical scheduling and other tidbits. If you disagree with any of these listings, post why. A secondary goal I have is to start a discussion on this subject.

2017 April - ?
    2017 May - ?
    2017 June - Dullahan
    2017 July - Hurk's Second Weapon: Teide
    2017 August - ?
    2017 September - ?
    2017 October - ?
    2017 November - ?
    2017 December - New character or new second weapon (Based only on usual patterns, there is no sign of either yet)

Last edited by Shippuu on Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:57 pm; edited 16 times in total
    Shippuu
    Forum Coder
    Server :
    • NA East

Re: NA/EU - Predicted Update Timeline

Post by Shippuu on Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:12 am

Reserving this post for amendments to the above timeline, for historical reference.

3/27/17:
    * Removed the February listing.
    * Removed the March listing, as Smash 3 and the ES changes did arrive.
    * No idea what the hell is going on for most of this year, come on KR.

1/19/17:
    * Removed the January listing, as Neamhain has now arrived.
    * Moved the Enchant Scroll Changes listing from April to March.

1/11/17:
    * Moved Smash 3 to March. It is apparently not part of Neamhain's update going by the Test Server info, and getting content in Feb during the merge still seems unlikely.
    * Added the other side changes to the January prediction. These are not the ONLY things in this update: hairs/inners/outfitters do not appear in FeatureMatrix, and most events don't either.

1/3/17:
    * Moved Neamhain's predicted month to January, alongside Smash 3. I have no idea why this was at March, that makes no sense.
    * Removed the November listing for Smash 1 and 2.
    * Removed the December listing for S3 Chapter 2 Episode 2.
    * Added Dullahan to June.
    * Added Hurk's second weapon, Teide, to July.

11/07/16:
    * Bumped the merger date to February, and moved every update prediction back one month. Neamhain's predicted date remains March.
    * Adding a predicted date for the ES/enhancement/emote update KR got, placed as April 2017.

10/27/16:
    * Fixed a duplicate October listing.
    * Bumped all predictions back several months, since Nexon NA seems to want nothing to do with content updates until this pointless region merge is done.
    * Moved Chapter 2 Episode 2 to before Smash 3, assuming usual marketing tactics of capitalizing on the new year with a bigger update. Especially considering how bad Smash 3 is.

9/27/16:
    * Removed the August listing of Ein Lacher, now that it has happened.
    * Removed the September listing now that it was confirmed incorrect, and there will infact be no game update this month.
    * Updated October to list a conjoined Smash 1 + 2 update. Going by the English text file updates in August, this is how the update will go. All associated text for Composite Enhancement and Struggle Tower was done back then.

8/2/16:
    * Changing the timeline from a 2016 timeline to a general future timeline
    * Removing Delia's entry from July 2016.
    * Adding Legion of Death to January 2017.

Last edited by Shippuu on Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:56 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Azxerath

Post by Azxerath on Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:35 am

Hopefully they'll start releasing content updates with the recent post how server migration will be delayed till February.
    Shippuu
    Forum Coder
    Server :
    • NA East

Post by Shippuu on Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:14 pm

Hopefully indeed. The NA GM server has shown as having no new content for months, so I am a little skeptical still, though.

If the KR Test Server rolls out an update this month, I will know for certain at that time if NA is getting an update or not.

I've updated the timeline reflecting the new merge date, with optimistic predictions of an update this month.
    Shippuu
    Forum Coder
    Server :
    • NA East

Post by Shippuu on Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:12 am

Based on KR Test Server data, the January update for NA/EU looks to be the following:

Neamhain (And people thought I was naive and overestimating them!)
    Quick Battle (An amazing system that replaces the boards entirely)
    Reduced repairs (Roughly a 50% cost reduction)
    The new cash shop emotes
    And I believe the system where you are given gear as you progress in levels? Not quite sure.
    Bladehawk

Post by Bladehawk on Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:31 pm

All of that stuff is coming THIS MONTH? Wow. WOW. I hope so!
    Shippuu
    Forum Coder
    Server :
    • NA East

Post by Shippuu on Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:31 am

Bladehawk wrote:All of that stuff is coming THIS MONTH? Wow. WOW. I hope so!

There are occasional months where content is on the NA GM Server, but does not reach the live server that same month. I do not think this is one of those months however; this lines up too well with my predictions, and Neamhain's release in other regions.
    Bladehawk

Post by Bladehawk on Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:49 am

Would you, by any chance, have a video or screenshot of the Quick Battle system in action? I don't want to get my hopes up too much because DevCAT likes to put pointless restrictions or requirements on what should be basic, functional features.

Edit: Nevermind, I see it came with the Neamhain update. It looks good Razz
    Bladehawk

Post by Bladehawk on Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:54 pm

Wow man, you nailed it. Shippuu the Wizard.

Edit: Do you have any info on what changed with the Awakening system? Sounds like we're getting that this month, too.
    boddole

Post by boddole on Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:00 am

Any idea when/if the "Enhancement Changes" as mentioned in the thread below will show up?

http://forums.vindictusmanual.com/t171-kr-game-update-10-19-on-test-11-3-live-server
    Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:26 am