Thank you for the feedback, I actually don't get much of it at all.
I'll address these in order, as best I can:
1: On multiple gear tabs
Yes, each profile saves the gear in the tab you are currently viewing. EX: If you are looking at tab 4 and save your profile, it will save the gear from tab 4. It will then open into whatever tab you are viewing when you open a profile.
So if you want to open 10 sets, you would open a profile on tab 1, go to gear tab 2 and open the next profile, and so on. It is structured this way due to the sheer size of the set links. There is a capacity limit of 2.5 MB on localStorage, and while that is MASSIVE for pure text, a profile that contains 10 sets would still eat a chunk of it. 200 of those would fully max it out, entirely on their own. Having to plan around the very real possibility of such a thing occurring, I chose to limit them to one set.
2: Profile loading
The intended functionality is that when you open a profile, it removes every piece of gear in the tab you are viewing, and the NX tab, and then equips in the gear from the profile. If this is not how it is behaving, then you've found a bug. If you are experiencing a bug and can replicate it, tell me how, and then I will fix it (ideally on the same day, depending on complexity).
This sounds like a visual bug. I confess to considering this low priority compared to working on the v3 Armory, but I will look into this right after making this post, and fix it on the spot if it is doing what I suspect it is. If it isn't, it will depend on how difficult the fix is as to whether I will do it or not, v2 code is scary to me now (I will get into this a bit in the later responses).
EDIT: I've just looked into this, and confirmed that there is a visual bug here. I opened a profile, set my Light Armor Proficiency to rA, and then opened the same profile again. My DEF correctly reflected the r5 value, and the skill showed r5, but the selected value showed rA. As a bit of a peek behind the curtain, the selected value is set entirely separately from the actual used value, which has led to this bug. Opening a profile apparently updates the value itself, but not this "selected value" marker.
EDIT 2: I've just rolled out a patch for this, if you are already on the page, you will need to refresh to get the updated file. If you newly open the page, you may need to refresh upon loading it, to get the noncached copy. Did this fix the issue you observed?
4: The Memory Settings Dialog
Update Export Link regenerates the block of text that it provides for you to copy as a backup. This text is only updated when the window is opened, or when you click Update Export Link. As an unrelated thing, I apologize for how annoying this window is to use. I absolutely hate how temperamental the text boxes are for copying/pasting, but I don't think I can properly fix it without huge changes.
5: Gear Presets
Is this not visible just from the stats on the item? Presets function by applying pre-determined values to the gear, and do not actually do any unique actions to it. I would have to implement new code for gear to identify itself as having been given a preset. If I'm missing the mark on what you mean, please clarify. I've had thoughts before of a "Helper" window, but the code of the site has never really been compatible with such a thing. Well, until v3 anyway.
6: Storage Window
This is absolutely something I intend to put into v3. I realize that I am making lots of talk about v3 in these replies about the live site, but I truly do believe that it is better for me to work on it than trying to make lots of patch fixes to the v2 site.
If you check out the Dev Log section, you will see how far along v3 has come, and infact later today before I sleep, another one will be going up about the newly functional Gear window and nearly complete link functionality on it.
The main issue with me applying fixes to v2, particularly messing with the Memory Import/Export functionality, is that the v2 code is messy. It's vastly cleaner than it used to be, certainly, but it's still a relatively disorganized mess, with functions linking all over the place.
I haven't done any kind of serious functionality adjustment on v2 in many months, and it has been even longer since I even looked at the code for Memory Import/Export, or other major functions. I can honestly say that I am not familiar with the code anymore, and I am scared to mess with it. If it applies an incorrect value to localStorage, it could break it to a point where the page errors on load (AKA no longer functional).
The v2 code is shaky enough that this is possible, and so I have been making only bare minimum changes to it for the last few months (critical fixes, new item/enemy additions, stat corrections, little to nothing else).